Benefits of using Breech alert
buy Gabapentin overnight delivery New security risks are discovered every day. Breech Alert helps identify those areas of your network that are at risk, to help prevent data loss, theft, and exposure or intrusion of your network to hackers.
Breech Alert is an advanced cloud service that gives you immediate, global visibility into your network and information technology systems which are vulnerable to the latest Internet threats, vulnerabilities and intrusions.
Breech Alert is an indispensable tool, which consists of vulnerability management that scans for helps identify vulnerabilities and misconfigurations of web sites, applications, and information technology (IT) infrastructures with Internet-facing internet protocol (IP) addresses. Breech Alert provides valuable scan result information providing valuable insights that support efficient patch Management and other security measures that improve protection against Internet attacks.
Scanning for network vulnerabilities, or security holes, got its start as a tool of the "bad guys." The most basic form of vulnerability scanning is port scanning, or testing to see which TCP/UDP ports on a machine are "open" and thus vulnerable to intrusion. More sophisticated tools can also detect what operating systems and application versions are being run, what firewalls and packet filters are being used, and other information that is useful to a hacker in planning an intrusion or attack firewalls and packet filters are being used, and other information that is useful to a hacker in planning an intrusion or attack, or to the network administrator in defending against that same hacker, Breech Alert can deliver all aspects of your network that are susceptible to hackers or intrusion.
Breech Alert is designed is designed with the "good guys" in mind, for the purpose of determining where your network's vulnerabilities are before someone else does, and even including features that help you to fix them. Breech Alert has the ability to detect which computers on your networks are missing service packs and security hotfixes. Thus, making Breech Alert an important part of your patch management strategy.
Breech Alert key benefits and Features:
- Scans for over 84,000 vulnerabilities against your network
- Scans can be completed for any Internal IP address using one of our appliance based solutions.
- Scans can be completed for any External IP address.
- Breech Alert offers the only Web Based Dashboard for both external and internal IPV4 and IPV6 IP. address protocols
- Scans web sites URLS, as well and I.P addresses
- Breech Alert provides issue awareness of information Hackers might use to access your network.
- Scans are performed every month to help you fend off intrusions and hackers.
- Breech Alert has automated email and text alerts in place to notify you of new network issues.
- Helps identify what’s exposed or vulnerable on your home, office or business network.
- On Demand Scanning for remediation of any vulnerability issue.
- Service available for any size network, from a single IP to a large scale internal business networks.
- User Friendly Web based Dashboard
- Cloud Based – No Installation necessary
- Automatic monthly Scan Result updates
- Scalable from Home user to enterprise level business
- Integrated Support for issue remediation
- Low cost technical support
- Support Knowledge Base
- Analytics and Trending metrics
- Regularly Scheduled Scans
- Run Immediate to confirm issue resolution
- Chat for on-line questions and general questions
- Easy online signup
- Easy Onboarding for larger clients
- Full PDF reporting for all Scans